Next week your annual assessment summary packet will be mailed out. This packet will include a summary of the 2021 annual assessments, a detailed assessment document for the lots you own, and a contact information form. Please review each document. If your contact information as changed, please contact the office or mail back the contact form with corrections.
Below is a snapshot of the detailed assessment summary document.
Items to Note:
- This document is not an invoice for first quarter of 2021. The CLPOA Fiscal Year begins March 1.
- Due Date: March 31st, 2021. (Top right corner of the document)
- This is the due date for the first quarter payment. You will receive an invoice the first week of March for the 2021 first quarter dues.
- You may elect to pay the amount in full. We prefer that you wait until March to make your full or first payment.
- Paying early puts a lot of credits into our books. We do appreciate all payments. We just ask that if possible, you wait until March to help keep our books a bit cleaner.
- “Lots Owned” (Top left of the page)
- This section will include the lots that you own.
- “PO ID:” (Middle left of the page)
- Ignore the ID number. This is an ID number in Access Database.
- The lot owner name will appear below this title.
- “Lot” (Middle of page)
- Your lots that are charged will appear here. Lots exempt from being billed will not appear.
Please contact the office if you have any questions after reviewing each document.