I will be performing my annual “spring” announced community inspection the week of June 5th. Below are a few items of focus.
- Overgrown/unkept plant material.
- Tall grass – especially trimming under trailers and around fences and structures.
- Abandoned vehicles or equipment. This could be parts sitting in driveways, or in trailers on the property, cars with flat tires, or abandon looking cars that do not have a proper vehicle cover per code.
- Sheds: I will be noting sheds that need to be painted, repaired, or even replaced.
- Property maintenance “eyesores”. All eyesores will be determined by me; per the CLPOA rules and regulations. Eyesore violations are not determined by you or your neighbors.
Above are just the key focus items. Letters may include additional code violations. All violations will include a letter that will include pictures, the code in violation, and the expected time for the item to be resolved.