Hello – Reminder that Friday March 19th is the due date to renew your boat slip or to apply to be entered into the lottery for a chance to rent an available boat slip for 2021.
Please click the link below to submit your form electronically. Once submitted, we will email you a link to pay for your slip online. You can also submit your payment to the office.
Using Doc Hub:
- Click the link above to open DocHub.
- Click the blue-button at the top right-hand corner titled “Fill a Copy”. This will open up a second page. (You may be asked to login to your Google account or create a DocHub account)
- Then click the blue button on the bottom of the page. This will take you to form to complete.
- Before entering information, you will need to click the box at the top title “agree to use electronic records and signatures”.
- Once you complete the last box; which is the 2020 Boat Slip Number, you will be asked to finalize the document. The document will be submitted to the office once you click to finalize the document. (New Renters: Enter the word “New” in the boat slip number field)
This sounds like a lot of steps, but it’s really simple and quick.
Note: The email field and Dock space field is required to be completed in order to finalize the form.
- The email is to send your invoice for the slip.
- The boat slip number is so that we can reserve your correct slip.
Don’t know your slip number? Click the below link to view the map and locations of all slips. Your name will appear in the slip number that you reserved in 2020. Be sure to click on the access number to open up the rental roster.