Hello – This post is to update you on the timing of the boat slip rentals for 2021.
We have pushed back the renewal to March. The main purpose of this is to line the 2021 rental process to our 2021 fiscal year.
With that being said, I know many are anxious to reserve their spot.
The renewal period will be from March 1st – March 19th. However, you can submit your form now. We will then send you a link on March 1st to pay your fee. Payment will be required by the 19th to secure your slip.
Please click the link below to submit your form electronically.
Using Doc Hub:
- Click the link above to open DocHub.
- Click the blue-button at the top right-hand corner titled “Fill a Copy”. This will open up a second page. (You may be asked to login to your Google account or create a DocHub account)
- Then click the blue button on the bottom of the page. This will take you to form to complete.
- Before entering information, you will need to click the box at the top title “agree to use electronic records and signatures”.
- Once you complete the last box; which is the 2020 Boat Slip Number, you will be asked to finalize the document. The document will be submitted to the office once you click to finalize the document. (New Renters: Enter the word “New” in the boat slip number field)
This sounds like a lot of steps, but it’s really simple and quick.
Note: The email field and Dock space field is required to be completed in order to finalize the form.
- The email is to send your invoice for the slip.
- The boat slip number is so that we can reserve your correct slip.
Don’t know your slip number? Click the below link to view the map and locations of all slips. Your name will appear in the slip number that you reserved in 2020. Be sure to click on the access number to open up the rental roster.