|Access 1||Access 5||Access 9|
|Access 2||Access 6||Access 10|
|Access 3||Access 7||Jetty/Beach Area|
|Access 4||Access 8||Marina|
Time to start planning for boating season!
Below are the terms of the 2022 boat slip rental process.
Click the link below to access a PDF to print and submit to the office.
BOAT SLIP RENTAL PROCESS
IF YOU WISH TO RENEW THE BOAT SLIP YOU RENTED IN 2022:
- Full Payment must be received by 4:00 PM on Friday, March 17, 202. You will receive an invoice via email on March 1, 2023. It is not required to submit an application. Payment completes the renewal.
- If payment is not received by March 17, 2023, your slip will be considered unrenewed. We will not accept any renewal payments after 4:00 PM on March 17, 2023.
IF YOU RENEWED A BOAT SLIP IN 2023 BUT WOULD LIKE A DIFFERENT LOCATION:
- This Completed Application and Full Payment must be received by 4:00 PM on Friday, March 17, 2023, for the same boat slip you rented in 2022.
- You will then have the opportunity to change your docking location to one that is open.
- If you want to move to a new location in 2023, you must inform the office between Monday, March 20, and 4:00 PM on Tuesday, March 21. You can also inform the office by noting on the application that you would like to move.
- A drawing to determine who gets to select a new spot first will take place Wednesday, March 22
- The property manager will inform each renter of the selection order. The deadline to move locations is Friday, March 24th at 4:00 PM.
IF YOU ARE A NEW BOAT SLIP RENTER:
- This Completed Application and Full Payment must be received by 4:00 PM on Friday, March 17, 2023
- All new renter applications will be entered into a random drawing for the remaining boat slip spaces. The drawing will take place on Monday, March 27, 2023. Microsoft Random Generator will produce the drawing results which will assign the order in which new renters can choose their slip locations.
- The Property Manager will contact you on March 27 to inform you of your spot on the selection list. The person with spot #1 will choose first. Each person will have 48 hours, from the time of being contacted that it’s their turn, to make a selection. If no selection is made within 48 hours, that spot will be skipped to the end.
- If you do not receive the opportunity to rent a slip, your payment will be refunded.
- Beginning April 10, 2023, all open boat slips will be available on a first-come basis.
IF YOUR APPLICATION AND PAYMENT ARE NOT RECEIVED BY 4:00 PM FRIDAY, March 17, 2023:
1. You will be able to select an available location and rent a boat slip beginning April 11, 2023.
Boat Slip Rental is $300.00 per season. The 2023 rental season is April 15 – Oct. 31, 2023.
NO BOAT SLIP WILL BE ASSIGNED OR CAN BE OCCUPIED WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT.