For those that have already paid their renewal, there are no changes. Your payment has been received and your outdoor storage space is renewed.
Those that have yet to renew:
Renewal invoices are scheduled to be emailed to you on 3/6. You can either pay your renewal online or submit payment at the office. A paper invoice will be mailed to those that I have no email on file for.
It is no longer required to fill out the renewal application. Your payment is your renewal. If you do not pay by the March 31st deadline, your spot will be made available for others to rent. There will be no exceptions to this. Our demand is too high.
If you do not plan to renew your spot, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office at 740-852-2593. We will delete your invoice and make that spot available.
I have decided that we need to have a lottery system for spaces that may come available once the renewal period expires. This is a change from what I have previously communicated to you. The demand is too high to not have a process in place to fill available locations.
Send me an email at email@example.com to enter the lottery. This is the preferred method so that I can keep the list organized. Please enter “Storage Lottery” in the email subject line. I just need your name and best contact number in the email. Emails after 3/31 will not be included in the lottery.
The lottery will take place on Monday, April 5th. I will call everyone to inform them of their selection spot.
- Payments for all renewals must be received by end of the day on March 31st. If not received, your spot becomes available to those in the lottery.
- March 31st is the deadline to enter the lottery for “new” renters. Email Mike Casimir at firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the lottery.
- The lottery will take place on April 5th. New renters must make payment within 24 hours of selecting a spot. Payment will be made by utilizing online payment or submitting payment to the office.
- Any spots available after the lottery will be available on a first-come basis.
- The website will be updated as we process payments. An (R) will be placed beside the name on the storage maps to indicate a renewal.
- The combination of the locks will be changed on April 1. We will communicate the new code prior to April 1.
The goal of these changes is to streamline the process by utilizing our new invoicing platform and by utilizing a fair and organized process for new renting opportunities.