FREE to all Choctaw Lake residents & their guests. BYOB snacks & drinks. Big game on the big screen. Join in the fun at the Choctaw Lake Lodge.
Trick or treat is scheduled for 10/28 from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! This event is the Booster Club’s largest fundraiser. The money raised from this event is used all year long to support fun and engaging activities around the lake for all Choctaw Lake residents.
Please sign up to volunteer. Encourage your neighbors and friends to join this group to both be informed of Booster Club activities AND stay up to the minute on ways to come and pitch in!
Listed below are the areas we will need to cover with volunteers! Email us at: HandcraftedWithAView@gmail.com to reserve your favorite spot to pitch in.
Put your shoes on and get ready! Round up your teens and tell them we are approved from LHS for volunteer hours. Grab your girl friends or your guy friends and volunteer together!
- Door monitors (before show opens 8-10:45am; directing shoppers away from lodge while vendors setup
- Kitchen volunteers (sell pop, ice, water, popcorn, candied apples)
- Vendor Assistance (coverage for our vendors while on break & assist with getting them food)
- Door Attendants (hand stamps & raffle tickets upon entrance)
- Booster Club Table/Check-in Table (answer questions about Booster Club &a help shoppers with questions on game or raffles, possibly selling shopping bags)
- Set-Up (setting up of tables/chairs Friday 6-9pm or help decorate Friday-day)
- Tear-down (tear down of tables/chairs as well as help vendors load; Sat 5-6:30pm)\
- Emcees (announcing of raffles and winners throughout the day)
- Flyer distribution & marketing (passing out and posting flyers: London, Madison Plains area, Plain City, Hilliard, Springfield, South Vienna, Mechanicsburg, Mt. Sterling)
- Parking lot attendant (directing craft vendors and food truck vendors to appropriate parking)
Dickies BBQ will be back this year to provide dinner services for Labor Day Community Days. Dinner will be on Sunday, September 3rd at the Lodge. Dinner will be available from 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM.
You must purchase your ticket by 4:00 PM on Wednesday, August 23rd.
Dinner includes smoked chicken, pulled pork, baked beans, mac & cheese, and coleslaw.
Tickets are $17.00 per adult and $9.00 per child. (10 years of age and younger)
Tickets are available at the CLPOA office. Payment must be with cash or check. We will not accept credit card payments for dinner tickets.