The community trick or treat event will be Saturday, October 30th from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
Please gather at the Memorial Park on Saturday, September 11th, at 8:45 AM for a September 11th, 2001 remembrance ceremony.
The Memorial Park is located across from the baseball field at the Lodge grounds.
- 4:00 PM: Junkyard Boat Derby at the beach.
- 6:00 PM -7:00 PM: The Wayfares concert at the Arrowhead.
- 7:00 PM – 10:45 PM: 23 Southbound concert at the Arrowhead.
- Rudy’s BBQ available for dinner during the concerts.
- Twisted Treats Ice Cream will also be set up during the concerts.
- 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Pancake Breafast at the Lodge – $5.00 per person. All you can eat pancakes!
Have a safe and fun weekend! The weather forecast looks beautiful!
The Choctaw Lake Garden Club is sponsoring a program on making marinades from your herb garden. Matthew Brennan, Executive Chef, and Choctaw resident will be demonstrating how to prepare marinades and answering questions about the preparation and serving of marinades. The Garden Club is opening the presentation to all interested Choctaw residents. The presentation is scheduled for 7:00 PM on Wednesday, August 18 in the lodge.
NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
Join us August 3rd starting at 5pm at the Arrowhead/ Beach for a fun-filled day meeting your
local police, fire and first responders. Free food and live music from the Band Counterpoint and
Rendition as well as Medflight helicopter landing and several live demonstrations such as
vehicle extraction, dive team, K9, and Sheriff Horse.