Due to the SARS-COV-2/CoV2019/Wuhan virus worldwide pandemic our Choctaw Lake Office is updating its business operation to accommodate self-distancing and protect both our residents and office staff.
It is important to note that the goal is to maintain normal business office hours, especially as this is our busiest time of year.
These changes will go into effect Monday, March 16, 2020 and will continue until further notice:
- The inside, white door will remain locked and the inner office will be accessible to office staff only.
- Both external doors to the lodge will remain open.
- As far as possible, meetings will be held over the phone or on the job site.
- Likely, most business is easily handled over the phone! Call the office before heading over. You will need an appointment to have any in-person meeting with the office staff, if it’s deemed necessary at all.
How to pay your CLPOA fees:
- Your bank’s bill pay
- Recurring payments (download and fill out the form and mail it or scan & email it to the office)
- Phone. (Note: During this time of extra precaution, the board has voted and opted to waive the 4% over the phone processing fee from March 16, 2020 through April 6, 2020. However, please understand that this means our budget will need to absorb the 4% fee. Paying by phone isn’t free! If paying by mail or dropbox is really not an option for you, please consider the recurring payment or your own bank’s bill payment option)
We appreciate your cooperation and willingness to help us maintain safe distancing in our attempt to “flatten the curve.” If anything changes, we will continue to communicate through our email system and the Choctaw Lake website blog, “Choctaw Weekly.” Make sure to sign up at the website, if you haven’t already, to receive email updates from CLPOA.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out via email or phone to our lake manager, or any of the members of our board of trustees.
We look forward, as I’m sure you all do, of returning to our business as usual!