On Wednesday May 23rd, I did an inspection of the community. The goal was to review compliance of association rules and regulations. Overall, the community is looking good. Thank you for those that are compiling; which is most.
Below are the common things that I noted that are out of compliance or on the line. I know weather has not been great past 7-10 days. However, it looks like the rest of this week and weekend will be a good opportunity to catch up on maintenance items. Below is a list that I ask you to review and give extra attention to. I will send notes out to more severe infractions. I feel with general lawn maintenance and a little time most properties will be in line with rules and regulations.
Areas of focus during next mowing:
- Weed-eating around all signs(especially house number signs) and trees in lawn area.
- Weed-eating around fences. Please be sure to check both sides of your fence, especially if you installed the fence. Tall grass and weeds along, or growing through, the fence is one of the more common issues I noticed.
- Weed-eating around and under your boat trailer and shed. You may not see tall grass, but good chance your neighbor sees the tall growth on the back side of your shed.
- Weed-eating along ditch lines. I have noticed several doing this over past week. Thank you – I know that’s not easy work!
- Common theme in landscape beds is very tall Thistle Weeds. Please address your beds as most thistles are taller than 8 inches.
Appreciate everyone’s cooperation. I understand it’s annoying to see a list like this from me, but I just want to assist everyone with complying to association rules. I also made a list for us, the association, that needs done over the next week. The weather has also put us a tad behind with mowing and trimming. Over the next week, we will get caught up with trimming along shore lines, and ditch lines.