WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! This event is the Booster Club’s largest fundraiser. The money raised from this event is used all year long to support fun and engaging activities around the lake for all Choctaw Lake residents.
Please sign up to volunteer. Encourage your neighbors and friends to join this group to both be informed of Booster Club activities AND stay up to the minute on ways to come and pitch in!
Listed below are the areas we will need to cover with volunteers! Email us at: HandcraftedWithAView@gmail.com to reserve your favorite spot to pitch in.
Put your shoes on and get ready! Round up your teens and tell them we are approved from LHS for volunteer hours. Grab your girl friends or your guy friends and volunteer together!
- Door monitors (before show opens 8-10:45am; directing shoppers away from lodge while vendors setup
- Kitchen volunteers (sell pop, ice, water, popcorn, candied apples)
- Vendor Assistance (coverage for our vendors while on break & assist with getting them food)
- Door Attendants (hand stamps & raffle tickets upon entrance)
- Booster Club Table/Check-in Table (answer questions about Booster Club &a help shoppers with questions on game or raffles, possibly selling shopping bags)
- Set-Up (setting up of tables/chairs Friday 6-9pm or help decorate Friday-day)
- Tear-down (tear down of tables/chairs as well as help vendors load; Sat 5-6:30pm)\
- Emcees (announcing of raffles and winners throughout the day)
- Flyer distribution & marketing (passing out and posting flyers: London, Madison Plains area, Plain City, Hilliard, Springfield, South Vienna, Mechanicsburg, Mt. Sterling)
- Parking lot attendant (directing craft vendors and food truck vendors to appropriate parking)