Safe boating rules to be strictly enforced.
- Maintain a COUNTER-CLOCKWISE flow around the lake. This includes wave runners.
- Maximum speed limit for all watercraft is 35mph.
- No wake means idle speed only per Ohio Boating Laws.
- From sundown to sunrise (red flashing beacon lights are near the Arrowhead and Dam)
- No skiing and no wave runners on the lake.
- Lights and No Wake applies to all boats.
- Life jackets must be available on all kayaks, canoes, paddle boats, paddleboards, etc. One for each rider.
- Only boats with the current year Choctaw stickers displayed are permitted on the lake.
Please click attached link to view all boating rules. We would appreciate if you print the rules out to share with family and friends.
Thank you – Chief Bell