Purpose: To provide an exciting and friendly venue where interested persons can play euchre with other persons of like-minded persuasion, as well as socializing with community members.
- Meeting dates shall be the first Monday of each month (unless affected by a holiday), at 6:30 pm, at the Arrowhead.
- Hoyle’s Rules of Euchre shall be used in play, except where members have elected to make agreed upon minor changes, which shall be explained to new members.
- All members of the Choctaw Lake community are invited to join the club; the Rules and By-laws of Choctaw Lake will be observed; violation of these may be grounds for persons being asked to refrain from playing with the club.
- Members may bring family and guests to play; members are responsible for informing family or guests of rules of play, as well as Choctaw Lake Rules and By-laws.
- Members will be notified by email by the coordinator approximately one week in advance of each meeting. However, cancellation may be less depending on the circumstances.
- As this is a social meeting as well as a card club, members are encouraged to bring a snack or desert to share, as well as providing their own drinks (alcohol is permitted). Utensils and plates are provided.
Come join us!