There’s still plenty of summer left and likely you’ll want to enjoy the time with family and friends who may not live at the lake.
Here’s a few things to keep in mind:
- Guest passes are available at the lake office.
- Guest passes are good for the year. Avoid any last minutes rush and pick up yours any time during normal lake office hours.
- Your guests do NOT need to stay with you; but they DO need to have the guest pass in their possession.
- There is no limit to the number of guests you can have.
- Your guests are your responsibility. Please take the time to inform them of any applicable rules; especially boating safety rules.
Remember, if you suspect someone using lake facilities and are not property owners (or guests), call Choctaw Lake patrol. There is no need to confront the unknown persons directly.
More information on guest passes can be found in our Rules & Regs under section 19 “Park/Beach Rules” and can be read, specifically, on page 13.
A guest pass is an easy and simple way to help our visiting friends and family enjoy their time here at the lake.