This Saturday, we have two great bands for your enjoyment! Wyatt McCubbin Band will be your headliner. Not to be outshined….is Choctaw Lake’s very own Ryan Peters and Friends!! They are really good!!
We strongly encourage and need, everyone to follow the guidelines below. We want to continue to provide opportunities to listen to great live music. We have to work together to ensure everyone is safe. Please carefully read the items below.
- We will have picnic tables set up throughout the grounds. Each table will be at least 6 feet apart. We encourage family groups to use the tables.
- If you drive a golf cart, please hang out in or around your cart.
- Please feel free to bring a blanket, or chairs to sit in open lawn areas. Be aware of your surroundings and stay 6 feet away from other groups. Keep your group to family members; those that you have been spending your time with. We need to keep this as a park setting.
- There will be speakers turned towards the lake. We strongly encourage you to listen from your boat if you have that option. This will free up room on the grounds for those that do not have that option.
- We can not have a mass dance floor/dance area. We understand that it is almost impossible to sit still once the grove hits you! We need you to keep your dancing limited to the area you are in. Please avoid dancing with other groups. Again, we need to keep this as an open park setting. We can’t have a close dance environment.
- Please note that the Arrowhead will be locked. Please use the outside restrooms at the lodge.
- There will be no dinner food to purchase. However, there will be ice cream available for purchase. Please maintain 6′ distancing when standing in line.
- Masks are required to be worn in public per the Ohio Statewide Mask Order. The order states that mask must be worn outdoors when unable to maintain six-foot social distance from people who are not household members.
Below is information about The Wyatt McCubbin Band
Wyatt McCubbin is a 23-year-old singer-songwriter from Selma, OH now living in Nashville, TN. Thinking back on his earliest memories of music he says, “As a kid I remember hearing everything from Merle Haggard and Alan Jackson to Bonnie Raitt and Joe Cocker through the speakers of my dad’s old cassette player. My mom and dad schooled me on all kinds of music, but it all had one thing in common, it all had soul.” Wyatt will be joined by his band for our Summer Concert Series this year consisting of a lead guitar, bass and dobro.
Wyatt has had his songs recorded by artists such as Jake Worthington, Flatt Lonesome and Josh Ward among others. Wyatt’s loyal, homegrown fans won’t have to wait for his new music much longer either. He signed a publishing deal with SNG Music in Nashville in August of 2017 and has recently recorded a new album with hit making producer/writer Carson Chamberlain.
As an artist, Wyatt has performed with or opened for artists such as Merle Haggard, George Jones, Charlie Daniels, Dwight Yoakum, Easton Corbin, The Kentucky Headhunters, Josh Tunerand more.
- City of Origin: Nashville, TN
Thanks to Ernie’s Pharmacy for sponsoring all the music performances that are part of the Summer Concert Series again this year!